WHAT IS PASSIVE INVESTING?
Passive investing is a strategy to maximize returns using methods that seek to avoid the fees and limited performance that may occur with frequent trading in stocks and funds.
Passive "real estate investing" for an investor is minimal to maintain. You are purchasing shares in a building or LLC.
The goal of Passive investing’s is to build wealth gradually. Unlike active traders, passive investors do not seek to profit from short-term price fluctuations or market timing. The underlying assumption of passive investment strategy is that the invesetment posts positive returns over time.
Passive investors can learn more about how they can invest and partner passively with CPD Homes/DWCLE Holdings through value-add apartments. Learn more and see our deals and offering
How the Market Impacts Commercial Multi-Family Real Estate Investments
Multi-family real estate investments are a long-term investment strategy. Typically, these are investments that are bought and held over time. That means in the long term, these investments are less volatile and less likely to ebb and flow according to the whims of the market.
In the current housing market, interest rates are what leads to a better rental market. Higher cost of capital can impact decisions to buy and increase demand for quality rental properties.
As a result, it's an excellent time to invest in multi-family real estate. However, even as the market ebbs and flows over time, most people find that commercial multi-family real estate is a sustainable investment strategy that allows them to generate income over time. It aligns your money with the banking side to build wealth as equity increases through rental income.
Investing in Commercial Multi-Family Real Estate: The Essential Benefits
Commercial multi-family real estate is a long-term investment that has a number of advantages, such as:
- Double-digit returns are obtainable by seeking out opportunities that combine an interest and equity participation
- Equity is a key part of real estate investment. due to its long-term growth and stability in relation to general market conditions.
- The passive nature of multifamily investing allows you to build long-term wealth while not being exposed to the volatility we see in the stock market.
- Investing in professionally managed multi-family real estate is a stable investment strategy since these well performing properties are in high demand.
- You can often use your commercial multi-family real estate investment to grow income passively, with relatively little effort on your part. A passive income stream can provide both long-term comfort and immediate financial convenience.